Juan Industries is one of the proud leading chemical industry with both locally and internationally recognition and standards. We are engaged in the production and supply of inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials.
Currently, we seek qualified graduates, who consistently thrive for excellence to be part of a dynamic and professional team of expert in our reputable organization
We are currently recruiting into the following positions:
Job Title: Industrial Chemist
Available Slot: 9
The industrial chemist will use a wide range of analytical and scientific techniques to study and monitor chemical production processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the industrial chemist will:
- Manage Occupational Health, Safety, Risk And Environment
- Provide Technical Expertise by Interrogating production process, control documentation and actual performance to ensure that the process is operating to the written standards.
- Conduct analysis to identify deviations and implement recommendations to correct.
- Implement and audit chemical production standards
- Optimize plant availability and process outputs.
- Identify problems or potential problems and facilitate problem solving and decision making
- Optimize team performance by facilitating team dynamics & implementing performance management;
- Support the team leaders in self and team development
Requirements, Qualifications and Experience
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Min – HND/ Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Food Technology or other applied sciences
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Biochemical/chemical processing industries
- Additional qualification will be added advantage
Key competencies and attributes:
- Prior Experience in analyzing and improving chemical production
- Flexible and able to deal with emergency
- Methodical, logical and detail oriented
- Understanding of process control within biochemical environment
- Assertive and analytical
- Proven leadership ability
- Good understanding of the principles and techniques of problem solving
Juan Industries believe in rewarding her employees for their commitment and endeavors and have designed a flexible benefits package that will suit all of our staffs.
Salary: Very attractive including incentives
Application Closing Date: February 3, 2018
- 4% pension scheme
MODE OF APPLICATION
All interested applicants should forward their updated CV/Resumes to the HR through this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org using post applied for as the subject of the mail
NOTE: All CV should be in MS word format and applicants who applies more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.