GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
BHGE Nigeria is offering is an internship/co-op program designed to give college/university students challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership. The duration of our internship program spans a period of 3 – 6 months, and combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
We are offering multiple internship opportunities. Candidates need to be available commencing from May 2018 for the next 3 to through 6 months
INTERN-INDUSTRIAL MARKET PENETRATION (SALES)
- Identify and unlock opportunities within non-O&G and other industrial segments.
- Conduct an industrial market assessment to identify TAM and quick wins.
- Categorize countries based on market size; identify channels to penetrate markets.
- Rank countries based on industrial base and available opportunities.
- Identify key segments with potential for quick wins.
- Develop a go-to-market strategy.
- Fresh Graduate – Degree in Sciences//Marketing/Economics
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
Application Deadline: Not specified.