Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (Formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody international Group and Nigerian Investors. Since Commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and gas Industry. In September 2014, the company became a fully owned Nigerian Company and changed name to Amaiden Energy Nigeria limited. Today’s major engineering and construction projects are increasingly more complex and demanding with sourcing materials from numerous locations around the world and increasing number of manufactures.
We are currently recruiting for the position of an Internal Service Assistant
- Quality Control in Food Preparation
- Service Supervision during lunch hour
- Supervision of the menu and ensuring that it is followed to the letter.
- Ensure that enough food is prepared to serve personnel through the canteen opening hours
- Ensure the catering personnel apply the hygiene rule of “Cook-Clean” throughout the period
- Ensure all service equipment is available and prepared for service
- Ensure that chipped / cracked / worn out plates and flatware are not used for service
- Ensure free flow of food service to prevent build-up of personnel at any of the service points (long queues).
- Supervision and Monitoring Waiter / Waitress discipline during service
- Ensure that number of lunch served / Meal Vouchers tally and are counted and recorded after lunch
- Reporting Equipment failures and other maintenance issues
- Ensure water is delivered to all locations
- Ensure a copy of daily Meal Score sheet kept
- Ensuring that Food Hygiene and Safety Standards are maintained
- Ensure the laundry timetable for the clinic and logistics is adhered to
- Ensure gardening in Eko Tower and residences is properly carried out
- Ensure all event rentals adhere to the contract
- Ensure meals/snacks for meetings are delivered in a safe and healthy manner
- Ensure mail bags are checked regularly, mails sorted and distributed timely
- Ensure external mailing companies adhere to the contract and follow up of all invoices from the services
- Carry out any other duties/projects that may be assigned to him/her by the Hierarchy.
- HND Hotel & Catering Management / BSc Humanities with at least 7 years experience
- French Language understanding necessary
- Catering experience is an added advantage.