Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Position Title: Inventory Control Analyst II
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: 24hour Warehouse Operations (Rotation – 2 wk on / 2 wk off)
- Schedules and revises shipment plans to ensure efficient distribution of products to satisfy customers.
- Analyzes inventory levels, production speed and product demand to determine reorder levels which will ensure product availability and minimize inventory costs.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Duties may include writing inventory reports, performing cycle counts, and determining periodic asset valuations.
- Works with minimal work direction and is highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- Inventory Control Analyst on Expert level has extensive experience in the field and can potentially supervise others or give training.
- MS Excel, ERP experience, organized,
Application Deadline: 23 October, 2018