The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian Organization whose primary mission involves translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as publishing and distribution of same at affordable prices. It also organizes programmes to encourage interaction with the scripture and raises funds for these activities.
Position Title: IT/Digital Media Assistant
Locations: Lagos & Ibadan
The Job Holder
- Creates, tracks and maintains various IT infrastructure-related threshold; gives utilization and performance reports such as server/network up & down time, bandwidth, data storage, tape backup duration, power consumption and optimize the digital media platform of the organizaton.
- Provides excellent network administration, support and IT Security.
- Operates and maintains data backup and restore operations, if need be.
- Provides technical support and customization for Computer Assisted Publishing and Translation Division on Publishing and Translation software (Paratext, Publishing Assistant and Adobe In-design).
- Must possess a minimum of National Diploma in Computer Science, Electrical Electronics Engineering or any other IT-related field.
- Must have proven IT experience in Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory Management, Microsoft Office SharePoint, Sage 50 Accounting Software, Cisco Devices, Access Point Management and HP Printer Support, Website Development and Management, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Content Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Content Automation, Campaign Marketing, Data-driven Marketing, E-commerce Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Optimization and E-mail direct marketing.
- Must possess minimum of 2 years cognate experience in similar role.
- Applicants must be willing to learn and must be practicing and committed Christians with good testimonies of turning point experiences
Application Deadline: 5th December, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications attaching typed CV and Photocopies of their Credentials to the “General Secretary/CEO” via firstname.lastname@example.org
Forward their Applications in writing through:
The Bible Society of Nigeria,
18, Wharf Road,
P.O. Box 68, Apapa,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.