The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc) one of the 11 privatized Electricity Distribution companies in Nigeria that operates in the following states; Kogi, Niger, Nasarawa and Abuja, is presently recruiting for the position below:
Position Title: Junior Analyst- Strategy & Corporate Planning
Major Roles / Accountabilities
- Support the Strategy development and Planning process, leading data and information collation and interface with business functions ensuring quality and integrity of input data.
- Update the monthly or periodic performance tracking templates and analyzing variance from target and investigating causes.
- Carry out data collation and ensuring data integrity as required for developing tactical and operational plan.
- Provide support to Senior team members on special projects assisting with data inputs and analysis and inputs necessary for the investment analysis efforts.
- Work on ad-hoc projects/analyses as required from time to time.
- Responsible for implementing KPI reporting standards and systems across core business functions at the Business units.
- Prepare performance reports and tracking of KPIs in line with established reporting and mechanisms with discussion on observed performance and trends using Microsoft’s excel, PowerPoint, Word and similar applications software to create/display charts, graphs and dashboards to visualise results.
- Provide facilitation support at monthly meetings with Regional, Area Offices and other SBUs as necessary to discuss historical and future performance providing practical counsel on achievement of performance targets.
- Continuously seek ways to automate manual departmental processes by developing simple models and standard templates to enhance productivity.
- Provide administrative and executive support to Head of Strategy Unit as needed.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- University level degree in any analytical discipline – Accounting, Science, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Math.
- ICAN/ANAN/ACCA- will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of progressive experience.
Application Deadline: 5:00 pm GMT; 1st May, 2019.
The Cover Letter should be addressed to:
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Plc,
1 Ziquinchor Street, Off IBB Way,
Wuse Zone 4,
- All applications should include CV and a Cover Letter.
- The subject of your application should be position applied for. Failure to follow the instructions will lead to disqualification of your application.