Juan Industries is one of the proud leading chemical industry with both locally and internationally recognition and standards. We are engaged in the production and supply of inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials.
Currently, we seek qualified graduates, who consistently thrive for excellence to be part of a dynamic and professional team of expert in our reputable organization
We are currently recruiting into the following position:
Position Title: Legal Adviser
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lagos
- Handle all legal works and transactions between companies/clienteles
- To oversee legal work in connection with acquisitions/dispositions, including reviewing legal due diligence and overseeing purchase and sale agreement negotiations.
- To assist in asset management matters including oversight and coordination of litigation, preparation of asset management agreements, dealing with customer issues and assisting in portfolio insurance related matters.
- To support portfolio managers in portfolio-related matters including investment management agreement negotiations and reviewing portfolio quarterly reports.
- To assist in negotiation of financing documents for any fund-level or property level borrowings.
- Participate as a team member in underwriting efforts, including analyzing and reviewing legal matters.
- Participate in the Investment Committee process sharing due diligence findings in any transactions.
- To assist in advising on issues pertaining to registered investment advisory firms and limited purpose broker-dealer entities, including advising on issues relating to Investment Adviser’s Act.
- Strong analytical, writing and presentation skills.
- Solid understanding of real estate law and real estate transaction experience.
- Strong time management skills and efficient utilization of technology.
- Strong team coordination with other units
- Should be willing to travel
- With 1-4 years of experience with at least 1 year in real estate transaction work and real estate fund matters. Experience in a title company is an advantage
Juan Industries believe in rewarding her employees for their commitment and endeavors and have designed a flexible benefits package that will suit all of our staffs.
Salary: Very attractive including incentives
Application Closing Date: 3rd February 2018
- 4% pension scheme
MODE OF APPLICATION
All interested applicants should forward their updated CV/Resumes to the HR through this e-mail address: email@example.comUsing post applied for as the subject of the mail
NOTE: All CV should be in MS word format and applicants who applies more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.