Juan Industries is one of the proud leading chemical industry with both locally and internationally recognition and standards. We are engaged in the production and supply of inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials.
We are currently looking for qualified graduate who consistently strive for excellence, to be part of our organization
Position Title: Logistics and distribution Manager
The Logistics managers/distribution managers is responsible for coordinating the storage, transportation and delivery of goods also to organize the safe and efficient storage and distribution of goods and to ensure that orders are satisfied correctly.
Detail Job Description
- operating IT systems
- negotiating and agreeing contracts
- Organizing shipments
- coordinating drivers, vehicles, loads and journeys
- planning for and negotiating technical difficulties
- preparing paperwork for regulatory bodies
- developing and confirming schedules
- liaising with staff
Qualification and Experience
- Required Qualifications: HND or Bachelor’s Degree in any of the related field
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years post NYSC working experience.
- N270,000 – 320,000 per Month
- 40 hours a week role – Monday to Friday
- 4% pension scheme
- Plus range of allowance, incentives and bonuses
Application Deadline: March 20, 2018
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Resume to email@example.com using the post applied for as the subject of the email