Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Position Title: Logistics Officer
- Ensure that all orders sent are being treated and fulfilled within set timelines.
- Track and ensure supply of orders to all locations concerned.
- Act as Account Manager to 3rd party Logistics Company.
- Manage stock levels at the warehouses.
- Track all invoices and ensure PODs are retrieved.
- Drive Product Returns documentation and process.
- Manage customers’ complains about stock and supply related issues.
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English Language.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in related disciplines.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Be an effective communicator.
- Have knowledge of computer software packages.
- Be a problem solver.
- Be willing to create collaborative relationships with internal and external customers.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.