Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Position Title: Logistics Planning Officer
- Partner with the Category Manager and obtain a monthly workable volume forecast (mid and long term); ensure gaps and overlaps are addressed and issues appropriately escalated to meet business objectives.
- Collaborate with the Category Managers; Marketing, Sales, Production, Logistics, Finance teams to ensure that the appropriate data is available and accurate to be reviewed at the S&OP process meetings.
- Recommend and monitor optimal inventory levels at various stages in the supply chain to achieve customer satisfaction levels as well as mitigate inventory exposure.
- Visit factories periodically and share information on active stocks and obsolete stocks, supplier’s performance, material shortages, NPD preparation etc., and take part in the stocktaking to obtain a hands-on picture of R&P materials situation.
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English in not more than two sittings.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Pay strong attention to details.
- Have knowledge of computer software packages.
- Be able to prioritize.
- Be analytic.
- A team player.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.