Interswitch Financial Inclusion Services (IFIS) is a licensed Super-Agent by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) with responsibilities of developing and managing solutions targeted at the unbanked/underbanked and the financially-excluded. IFIS has a mandate to create a network of agents nationwide who offer financial and non-financial services at their location under our brand name; Quickteller Paypoint.
Position Title: Direct Sales Executives
• Identify and recruit agents in line with set criteria
• Train newly recruited agents on use of the Quickteller Paypoint platform/app
• Provide first level support (including scheduled visits) to recruited agents
• Provide periodic report of activities and achievements
• Drive agent transaction growth
• Minimum Educational Qualification – OND/NCE
Other Mandatory Pre-requisities
Candidates must have:
• A smartphone that runs on Android OS – 6.0 version and above preferred
• Good knowledge of local terrain
• Experience as a Direct Sales Agent (DSA) with a Telco or FMCG highly preferred
Candidates must be resident within any of the under-listed states: Ogun, Abia, Anambra, Cross-River, Kogi, Kebbi, Nasarawa, Niger, Jigawa, Taraba, Adamawa, Bauchi and Yobe.
NGN 75,000 per month but structured as follows:
• Guaranteed Pay – 35%
• Performance-based Pay – 65%
• Contract Basis Only
Interested candidates should send in a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified CVs must be received on/before Monday 14th May 2018.