Custodian and Allied Plc. (CA Plc) is a holding company with leading specialist companies and brands including Custodian and Allied Insurance Limited, Custodian Life Assurance Limited, Custodian Trustees Limited and Crusader Sterling Pensions Limited; all rendering best in class services in its versatile fold.
We are currently recruiting int the following position:
Medical Sales Executive
The role is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the targeted business segment. The ideal candidate should be able to lead, generate, and manage new businesses for the firm.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate marketing activities and lead market research efforts
- Plan, develop and implement marketing strategies.
- Drive and acquire new strategic partnership with HMOs and brokers.
- Build, maintain and manage new/existing relationships with HR Managers/Directors of large corporates and High Net-worth Individuals.
- Budget planning, tracking and defense.
- Customize insurance policies to suit corporate and individual clients.
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum of 2nd Class Lower)
- 5 years relevant marketing experience
- Health Insurance sales experience will be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the marketing techniques and regulations guiding financial institutions especially Insurance Industry.
- Excellent leadership, management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong at executing business plans and innovation.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Proactive, Resourceful and hands-on with good initiative.
Application Deadline: Not specified.