The Interns4Afrika program was launched by Microsoft in 2016 in response to demand from within its partner population. Microsoft has a vested interest in making sure its partners get the support that they deserve. The program empowers local communities by investing in fresh local graduates and local partners, providing real employment opportunities to young Middle East and Africa talent to build a better future for the continent.
Position Title: Dynamics 365 Marketing Internship in Lagos
World-Class Skills is about Microsoft’s plans to develop a self-sustaining, world-class education platform, both online and offline, to help Africans develop skills for entrepreneurship and improved employability and competitiveness. Microsoft, in partnership with the host organization, offer you a unique opportunity to kick start your career.
The Interns4Afrika internship program will provide you with a real-world work experience and new skills while working for a leading technology organization on the African continent.
A Dynamics 365 Marketing intern must have:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Digital marketing
· Very good organizational skills
· Persuasive and know how to negotiate well
· Must be good with numbers
· Should be hardworking
· Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
· Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
· Understanding of different marketing techniques
Main tasks and duties:
· Develop and execute the correct communication and messages as well as keep a permanent communication channel with updated and important information about Microsoft products, services and solution.
· Marketing for the company
Required education: Bachelor’s degree
Required relevant work experience: one month
Required skills: Verbal communication; Presentation skills; Customer service; Business strategy; Sales strategy; Sales support; Marketing
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Application Deadline: January 18, 2019