The Interns4Afrika program was launched by Microsoft in 2016 in response to demand from within its partner population. Microsoft has a vested interest in making sure its partners get the support that they deserve. The program empowers local communities by investing in fresh local graduates and local partners, providing real employment opportunities to young Middle East and Africa talent to build a better future for the continent.
Position Title: Dynamics 365 Technical Support Internship in Abuja
World-Class Skills is about Microsoft’s plans to develop a self-sustaining, world-class education platform, both online and offline, to help Africans develop skills for entrepreneurship and improved employability and competitiveness. Microsoft, in partnership with the host organization, offer you a unique opportunity to kick start your career.
The Interns4Afrika internship program will provide you with a real-world work experience and new skills while working for a leading technology organization on the African continent.
Dynamics 365 Technical interns will be trained in:
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer engagement Online Deployment Course
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customisation and Configuration
A Dynamics 365 Technical intern must have:
• Computer science/ IT Degree
• Basic Microsoft administration skills
• Networking skills
• Graphic Design Skills
• Web Development Skills
• Previous experience in a variety of server & Desktop based operating system
• the ability to assess and solve issues in a high-pressure environment
• the ability to multitask without sacrificing attention to details
• the ability to work effectively with other groups and teams
• the ability to come up to speed on new project areas
• the passion for technology
Main tasks and duties:
• Implement, support and maintain Microsoft solutions.
• Do some demos during the sales cycle.
Required education: Bachelor’s degree
Required relevant work experience: one month
Required skills: Written communication; Verbal communication; Basic computer maintenance; Computer, laptop maintenance and repair; C, C# or C++; Database query languages (SQL, others); IT support; Customer support, CRM systems; Problem solving; Troubleshooting
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Application Deadline: January 18, 2019