We are currently recruiting into the following position:
Position Title: Global Graduate Development Programme (GGDP) – IT & Business Risk Management
Global Graduate Development Programme (GGDP):
- Our Global Graduate Development Programme (GGDP) provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance your career.
- It is a 2-year structured development programme for young graduates, combining formal development (in partnership with Duke Corporate Education and the MTN Academy) and on-the-job learning.
- Upon completing the 2 year programme, graduates will be offered FULL EMPLOYMENT into MTN Nigeria subject to satisfactory performance during the 2 year period.
- Minimum of a second class upper degree (2:1) or HND upper credit from a Nigerian or foreign institution in any of the following field(s) of study:
- Computer Sciences
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information Technology
Age and Experience:
- Age limit:26 years
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Must be fluent in English
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications
- Customer Focus
- Fast learner
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Proactivity & self-motivation
- Willingness to work in any assigned functional area/location
- Digitally savvy, result-oriented and innovative
- Strong numerate and analytical skills
- Ability to apply theoretical knowledge to practical experience
- Continuous learning and adaptability to new technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collect, analyse and interpret complex data
- Ability to keep up with current developments and trends
- Excellent relationship-building and teamwork capabilities
- Ability to prioritise effectively and accept challenging responsibilities
- Ability to apply creativity, innovation and analytical thinking in solving problems
- Internally motivated, self-driven, receptive to feedback and ability to take ownership
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must exhibit MTN Values of: Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Integrity, and a Can-Do attitude.
- Must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- Open Plan Office
- High performance culture
- Valid international passport
Application Deadline: January 28, 2018.
Note: Successful candidates will be invited for an aptitude test scheduled to hold on 3rd February, 2017. Applicants can only apply to ONE of our Graduate Programmes at this time; applying to more than one will automatically disqualify you. Please read the programme descriptions above before submitting your application.