Nestlé is the largest Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company worldwide.
As part of our commitment to develop talents in Africa, Nestlé Nigeria is seeking self-driven, motivated and qualified young individuals to equip with technical skills at our Technical Training Center in Agbara, Ogun state. As part of our commitment to Gender Balance, we highly encourage Female applicants to take advantage of this programme.
– The programme will last for 18 months.
– Students will be engaged in rigorous theoretical and practical training.
– Exposure to industrial work experience in the various plants within our factory location.
– They will participate in continuous assessment processes and appraisals.
The programme will focus on three (3) core disciplines:
– Mechanical Operations,
– Electrical and Instrumentation operations
– Automation and Control Systems activities.
The training program will lead to the award of a Nestlé Certificate of Participation. In addition, we will prepare trainees for City and Guilds of London Technician Awards in Engineering.
The state of the art Centre is located within the Nestlé Agbara factory. It is equipped with the following facilities: Modern classrooms, standard library, computer room, electrical, instrumentation, automation and mechanical workshops.
Candidates must have obtained the following qualifications before 2019.
A. Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic in any of the following (or related) field of study.
– Mechanical Engineering
– Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance
– Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
– Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
– Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments Mechanics Work
– Automation Engineering
B. In addition, candidates are mandatorily required to have five (5) O-Level credits or its
equivalent obtained in one (1) sitting in the following subjects:
iii) English Language
iv) Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Chemistry
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and Qualified Candidates should submit their application electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Microsoft excel format to complete the information below.
STATE OF ORIGIN
COURSE OF STUDY
SCHOOL OF GRADUATION
YEAR OF GRADUATION
Candidates should apply for admission only once.
We will only consider electronic applications, and contact only short-listed candidates.
Kindly ensure that your e-mail address(s) and phone number(s) are active and valid.
Application closes on Tuesday 30th April, 2019.
Note: Trainees are not Nestlé employees and the training programme is not a preemployment program.