Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
Position Title: Network Product Manager
- Be responsible for Huawei Network products solution design, the Pre-sales and after-sales technical support in the field of Network Product in Nigeria.
- Support the customers in all technical aspects and improve the work relationship.
- Network architecture designï¼Œpre-sale solution discussion with Clients.
- Network evaluation and consultant service for Cliens.
- Validate and quantify Clients pain points/issues and business drivers.
- Design and Deployment of all types of IP/WDM/Microwave Network Elements.
- Promote Huawei Network solution in the account through effective technical delivery.
- Summarize network sorted out issues and output case or product solutions on Huawei knowledge base.
- Design communications diagrams and solution.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Minimum o f Bachelor’s Degree in Science and technology/Management, Electronics science, Tele-communication, or discipline
- At least 5 years technical expereince in a complex Telecommunications environment or with a large ISP network . Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in Networking.
- Good understanding of Network, Solid experience of IP, MPLS, BGP/MP-BGP, WDM, Microwave, traffic engineering, SDN and IP network design.
- Have network technical director experience, familiar with telecom provider network architecture.
- Experienced with operators, other telecoms equipment suppliers or system integration suppliers or system integration suppliers is an advantage.
- Understand the procedure of telecommunication project implementation and maintenance procedure.
- Good service spirit and strong communication ability.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Click here to apply