Position Title: Next-U Academy Fellowship 2019
Job DescriptionApplications are invited for the Next-U Academy Fellowship programme 2019 for young Nigerian graduates interested in unleashing their potential and gaining some real work experience while they earn.
About Next-U Academy
In line with the vision of PAL Pensions to be the leading PFA, creating value even for society, the ‘NextU’ Initiative was birthed as a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative focused on providing knowledge and guidance for ‘Unleashing the potential’ of young graduates on career, investment, entrepreneurship and life choices.
Combining theoretical, business, graduate school training and practical workplace skills to train the workforce ready, fresh graduates will be equipped with skills and experience needed to hit the ground running in the world of work.
PAL Pensions seeks fresh graduates and knowledge-hungry participants who will earn the title “Next-U Fellow” after competing for a spot in the Academy.
The Selection Phases
Phase 1: Registration / Statement of Purpose
- Think you have what it takes to become a Next-U Fellow?
- The registration phase is simple, go to the Next-U portal, click on the registration icon, fill in correct details and get ready to convince us with your statement of purpose.
Phase 2: Video Upload
- Made it past registration? Next up, is the two minute video upload stage on a brief sent to participants beforehand
- Remember, you are not in this alone, give it your best.
Phase 3: Psychometric Testing
- Congratulations! You passed the challenge! Now you have to take a psychometric test so we know the real you and where you fit in. Remember we’re here to help you unleash your potential
- We get to understand your cognitive skill and behavior which will help us to unleash your potential as a Fellow.
- Participation in the Next-U Academy Fellowship 2019 is completely free and open to fresh graduates from all parts of Nigeria.
- Candidate must be about to go for NYSC, a Corp member or a graduate with not more than two years post NYSC experience.
- Corp members presently in camp are encouraged to seize this opportunity.
- Opportunity to work and earn in PAL Pension offices across Nigeria
- Structured graduate school training designed to give you a great career.
- Opportunity to network and be mentored by notable CEOs and business leaders
- Great start for ambitious career with top managerial rank as aim
Take the first step to become a Next-U Fellow today!
Application Deadline: 5th July, 2019.
Click here to apply
For further enquiries contact: E-mail: email@example.com