First Bank of Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are currently recruiting into the following position:
Position Title: Onboarding Specialist
Requisition ID: 18000007
Job Code: STR/TB/0248
Job Type: Full-time
Reporting to the Head Implementation, the ideal candidate will be responsible for customers’ set-up on the TB products platforms Bankwide, monitor customer usage on all TB platforms and coordinate Transaction Banking platforms sensitization for Business Units customers. Specific responsibilities include:
- Customers Set-up activities on all transaction banking platforms and monitor usage of all deployed Transaction Banking product platforms
- Provide First Level Support on all Transaction Banking Third party platforms/solutions for the Bank’s customers nationwide
- Engage customers to scope platform/solution requirements in preparation for onboarding.
- Resolve customers’ issues/complaints on the usage of deployed TB product platforms.
- A good First Degree in relevant numerate discipline. MBA or advance degree equivalent in IT, business administration, or related field will be an added advantage
- Minimum of four (4) years’ cognate experience in the banking sector and sound knowledge of IT driven banking platforms
- Good IT/technical background and understanding of banking platforms such as Finacle, Paydirect, Remita, ERP solutions and other trade platforms
- Familiarity with local market and regulatory requirement
- Sound relationship/stakeholders management skills.
Application Deadline: February 7, 2018.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.