Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Position Title: Outbound Telesales Associate
In this role, you will work toward specific KPI’s including call activity, new business applications, new customer activation’s and fuel volume targets. You will be measured both on your ability to bring in new business and to grow your existing customer portfolio.
- Deliver prepared sales talks over the phone, reading from scripts that describe our offerings, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase products
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
- Approaching existing and prospective customers, to present, promote and sell using valid arguments
- Working with existing customers to find out how they can benefit from new solutions, creating offers by establishing their needs and ensure a smooth on-boarding process.
- Maintaining positive business relationships
- Managing daily targets and tracking progress with tool such as Excel, Google Spreadsheet and various ticketing systems
- Achieving assigned sales targets and outcomes within established time lines
- Telephone and email to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
- Maintain records of contacts accounts, and orders.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Minimum of 4 years telesales experience
- Previous experience in technical sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Telephone/Inside Sales experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A proven history of achieving and/or exceeding forecasted budgets and meeting KPI’s.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.