SIFAX Group is a big conglomerate, with diverse investments in Maritime, Aviation, Haulage, Logistics, Oil & Gas, Financial Services and Hospitality, among others. It operates globally with presence in the United States, United Kingdom, Ghana, South Africa, Holland, Belgium, Morocco, Spain and Djibouti.
Position Title: Performance Management Specialist
- Conduct performance appraisals and reviews and overseeing all administration of the performance appraisal process
- A firm knowledge of analytics to enhance performance management
- Knowledge of performance management systems
- Ensure accuracy in performance review scores
- Provide assistance as needed to line managers to improve performance and effectiveness.
- Ensure that all employees have completed Goal Setting plan at the start of the year
- Ensure that performance discussions are documented and implemented accordingly
- Communicate measurement standards and key performance indicators to all members of the organisation
- Preparing and reporting all performance measures (i. e. monitoring tool) and results in corporate and local management
- Updates performance appraisal tools
Learning & Development Specialist
- Good grabs of learning and development
- Understanding of how to use learning and development and performance management to enhance organizational development
- Designing and implementing all processes relating to career development, talent management, employee development of the staff
- Integrate identified learning and development needs and ensure these are appropriately scheduled for delivery in line with identified priorities and business needs.
- Design training courses and programs necessary to meet training needs, or manage this activity via external providers.
- Supports and facilitates the formulation and implementation of processes, standards and policies related to training & learning development.
- Driving candidate generation strategies in partnership with strategic business unit leaders.
- Work closely with hiring managers to achieve a clear understanding of job roles to execute sourcing strategies and identify the best talents to meet overall recruiting goals.
- Engage and captivate the interest of high-quality candidates and convert those candidates into hires.
- Utilize various techniques (Internet sourcing, resume mining, networking, LinkedIn) to find appropriate active and passive candidates for specific and talent pipeline positions.
- Manage end to end recruitment process including initial assessments, first level interviews, and offers.
- Provide timely feedback to candidates to ensure a great candidate experience.
- Maintain positive relationships with candidates in ways that could yield referrals that could become a potential hire.
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Administration, Business Admin, Social Sciences, Humanities or a related field
- Professional membership (or membership in view) of CIPM, is an added advantage
- At least 2 years of practical experience.
- Very good computer skill (Microsoft Office), Proficiency in Human Resources ERP or any robust Human Resources software is an added advantage
- Excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of the MS Office; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc
- Good team player, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated competencies for accuracy, attention to detail, integrity and update knowledge of guiding principles and standards.
- Excellent planning and organizing abilities
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closes Wednesday, June 19, 2019