Tequila Nigeria Limited, an Experiential Marketing Communications company located in Lagos is seeking to fill the below vacancy urgently.
Position Title: Procurement Executive
• Team Lead
• To ensure projects are executed seamlessly and with appreciable cost savings
Roles and Responsibilities
• Effectively carries out supplier planning and management across all events and projects
• Effectively handles negotiations with suppliers and briefs suppliers about requirements for projects.
• Request for quotes from prospective vendors regarding requirements for projects; both locally and
• Commission products and services with 3rd party suppliers at the BEST cost and BEST quality.
• Works with account management teams to get the most effectives quotes for all events/activations.
• Compile project and savings report on each project assigned.
• Follow up on payments with the finance team.
• Collate, update and manage supplier database accordingly.
• Keep inventory report up to date by working with the storekeepers.
• Manage and keep in good condition Client’s items in our possession
Working knowledge, skills and competencies and attributes
• IT savvy (Microsoft office tools)
• Excellent communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Project management skills and capabilities
• Strong Analytical skills (Highly numerate)
• Problem solving abilities
• High level of team spirit
• Field work and event management inclined
• Flexible to travelling at short notice
• Ability to manage vendors and suppliers professionally
Qualification and Experience
• First degree in any discipline
• 0-2 years Procurement and events management experience
Candidates who possess the requirements should forward their CVs to email@example.com using the job title as subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Application Deadline: January 19, 2018.