Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Position Title: Project Accountant
Req ID: 1476
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Provide full suite of accounting, control and finance support
- Participate actively in the budgeting and forecasting process, ensuring accurate forecasting processes for the project.
- Ensure timely, accurate and complete development of budgets in conjunction with the Project Management Team.
- Ensure the accuracy of monthly project reports and forecasts
- Coordinate the effective and timely monitoring and reporting of budget performance
- Ensure performance against budget, variance analysis is timely reported and unapproved budget spend is mitigated.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CIPFA or other finance related qualifications
- Relevant management qualification or training
- Minimum of 6 years in commercial or finance discipline, with relevant experience in Oilfield Services
- A technical background and a good understanding of EPC and other sectors of operations would be an advantage.
- Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, SAP PM, SAP RLM, ACCA, ICAN, ACA, Accounting, BSc, EPC.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.