Nampak Cartons Nigeria Limited, Ibadan, is a member of the Nampak Limited group of companies a multinational packaging business represented mainly in Sub-Sharan Africa and in the UK. Nampak subscribes to packaging excellence by ensuring that we manage world class manufacturing businesses in a safe, efficient, quality and service focussed manner embracing global operational excellence best practices.
Position Title: Receptionist
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Key Duties / Job Description
- Receive all telephone calls to companies official line and direct appropriately
- Receive and dissemination of marketing materials, drafting of memos and notices as directed
- Receive and direct all visitors to the appropriate person or offices
- Manage the reception area and adjoining meeting room ensuring highest standards of housekeeping
- Manage front office supplies and keep good account of all inventory
- Arrange local &international travel and accommodation for management as and when required
- Keep track vehicle availability as well as drivers and security escorts when necessary
- Manage the efficient booking and usage of the meeting room.
Qualifications Skills and Experience:
- Diploma, HND/B.Sc. in Secretarial Studies, Office Technology Management or other related courses
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Sound Information Technology skills.
- Minimum of 1 -3 years’ work experience in a similar position in the manufacturing sector.
- Commercial orientation and understanding of business issues.
The ideal candidates must:
- A pleasant welcoming demeanour and vibrant personality with good interpersonal skills
- Prior experience in similar role and display a CAN DO Attitude
- Be proficient in MS Office suite
- Have a high level of accuracy and pay great attention to detail
- Have a minimum of Diploma in Secretarial Studies, Office Management Technology or equivalent
Remuneration package is structured for the job role and responsibilities and is commensurate with appropriate level of qualifications and experience required.
Application Deadline: November 28, 2018
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and CV (MS Word format) containing daytime address, e-mail and telephone numbers to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.