Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited is a leading Closed Pension Fund Administrator whose main objective is to manage the Total E&P Nigeria Staff Non-Contributory Pension Fund.
The organisation is currently looking to recruit top talents to join its team and has mandated Workforce Group, a leading HR consulting firm to fill the following vacant roles.
Interested applicants are to click on any of the vacant role below to know more and apply.
Position Title: Risk Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics or a related discipline (minimum 2nd class upper).
- A Master’s degree in any of the mentioned disciplines, Financial Risk Manager (FRM) certification and/or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Certification would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in the financial sector, including at least 3 years in a risk analysis/management role.
- Ability to apply industry knowledge and technical skills in the production of insightful interpretations and analysis of data.
- Strong quantitative and financial modelling skills, advanced MS Office Suite (in particular Excel); experience with managing an investment database; familiarity with investment and statistical theories, and problem solving.
- Ability to work independently, but also is a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of the economy, markets and general investment management practices and pension industry regulation
- Ability to multitask and prone to take initiative
The job holder will implement the Total CPFA’s Enterprise Risk Management Framework (Risk Assessment, Evaluation, Monitoring etc.). The candidate should have sound knowledge of Investment Risk Management in particular.
- Implement the Company’s ERM framework and promote a risk awareness culture within the CPFA.
- Examine the Fund’s investment portfolios and analyse risk involved in investment decisions.
- Project potential losses associated with the Fund’s portfolio and recommend actions to limit risks through diversification and other strategies.
- Track and report investment trends and potential impact on the Fund’s portfolio.
- Interpret and explain the nature of portfolio risk, including using attribution analysis to explain returns.
- Work with other CPFA teams to identify and calculate risk associated with transactions.
- Identify and report asset losses, risk exposures and requirements to support the business.
- Support risk projects undertaken by external risk consultants and advisers.
- Maintain the risk register
Application Closing Date: Tuesday, April 2, 2019.