Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
Position Title: Senior Account Manager
Locations: Lagos & Abuja
- Responsible for telecom products targets sales in assigned accounts.
- Maintain and develop customer relations in assigned accounts.
- Support on all sales management related issues, Management of day-to-day commercial/technical sales requests from key customer accounts.
- Required to lead and liaise with internal teams to achieve success.
- Involvement in commercial/technical presentations to new and existing customers to promote existing and new products.
- Collect information of market, competitors and customers for marketing development, preparing monthly reports.
- And any other reasonable tasks/assignments that may be required from time to time.
Qualification, Skills and Expereince
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science, Electronics or Marketing.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Telecommunications Sales– experience in an international telecom company would be preferable.
- Account management experience, ideally previous experience of fixed line, mobile telecoms or channel companies either from operators or vendors.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent customer relationship with telecoms operators and channel partners.
- Excellent project management sense to and manage time and scope effectively.
- Excellent team work skills, ability to plan, organize and work under pressure.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.