Position Title: Senior Accounting Analyst
Job Function: Accounting, Financial analysis, Administration
Reports To: Account Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Area of Responsibilities
- Prepare accounts and financial reports
- Create and analyze payment proposals for payment of vendors and suppliers
- Assist in budgeting activities
- Inputting and verification of sales invoices into ERP
- Produce daily cash flow report and monitor progress between actuals and budget
- Produce daily cash position report
- Participate in the installation and maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures.
- Coordinates preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
- Reviews financial statements with management personnel.
- Tax Management
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned to you by your supervisor.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting from a reputable institution with a minimum of Second Class, Upper Division; ACA/ACCA; An MBA/M.Sc. in accounting are an added advantages.
- Experience: 4 years (cognate)
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good organization skills
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Good technical accounting skills
- Excellent Team playing skills
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Management Proficiency
- Proficient and versatile in the use of accounting and financial principles and software.
- Ability to innovate, prioritize and implement efficiently
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Hard work , high level of honesty and integrity
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
Application Deadline: 22nd November, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com