KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.
As one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success.
Position Title: Senior Associate/Associate, IT Audit/ Risk Assurance
Ref ID: 137082BR
- Delivery of value-added technology risk consulting, audit and assurance services to corporates / sectors clients.
- Conducting fieldwork and managing small project teams in delivery of work centered on IT general controls and IT application controls for clients with ERP, core banking and/or other peripheral systems.
- Assist with scoping, financial management, managing delivery risk, production and review of deliverables
- Building and managing excellent client relationships within IT functions
Qualifications and Skills:
- CISA or equivalent auditing qualification preferred
- University Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 2nd class upper division
- Entity level IT controls, application controls and general IT controls (GITC) testing skills
Experience and Background:
- Proven 3 – 5 years’ experience in delivering technology risk services within/for companies with ERP, core banking and/or other peripheral systems as well as varied infrastructure environments.
- A good understanding of technology platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- First rate interpersonal skills at all levels
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to develop excellent client and internal relationships
- Ability to deliver work within tight timescales, to budget and to a high quality
- Strong team player but able to work on own initiative
- Ability to present on specific subjects to a large group of people
- Experience in identifying and assessing complex IT risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and to express opinions clearly to all levels
Application Deadline: Not Specified.