At WFO Roedl & Partner, there is an opportunity to learn and grow. Join the team of professionals supporting and enhancing the business space. From supporting growing and ambitious organizations across the world to working in a friendly and supportive environment, we have carved a niche for providing excellence in all service areas. Innovation is in our DNA and that’s why you belong here.
WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner LP (Chartered Accountants), WFO Roedl & Partner Advisors Limited and WFO Roedl & Partner Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the three firms work together to provide accounting, business advisory and legal services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations.
Based on business growth and client demands, WFO Roedl & Partner seeks to recruit for:
Position Title: Senior Associate, Audit Services
We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills. The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements. He/She will lead assigned Audit engagements.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years Audit experience in external audit in a well-structured and reputable audit company.
- Professional qualification in ACCA, ICAN.
- Must have previous experience leading engagements and engagement teams including client relationship management duties.
- Ability to generate new client leads and develop new businesses from existing clients.
- Must possess good communication and report writing skills.
- Comprehensive experience in using accounting software such as SAP, QuickBooks or SAGE, etc.
- Expert in the use of Caseware Audit tool.
- Strong leadership skill.
- Must have completed NYSC and above 25 years.
Application Deadline: 23rd November, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Covering Letter stating “Senior Associate, Audit Services in the subject title of their email to email@example.com
Note: Only candidates who meet the requirement will be contacted.