The Candel Company Limited was incorporated on the 10th of September, 1992 as a Private Limited Liability Company to develop and carry on the production, marketing and distribution of agrochemicals, specialized fertilizers, seeds and allied products in Nigeria.
Position Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Job Function: Finance, Administration
Reports To: Finance Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Area of Responsibilities
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Assist in writing bank letters and drafts:
- Assist in monitoring the utilization of LC line
- Prepares of various financial statements and reports.
- Assist in opening up of LC’s
- Computing and re-computing of finance charges and bank interests for our financing banks
- Coordinates preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
- Reviews financial statements with management personnel.
- Monitor payments of import duties, NAFDAC charges, shipping company bills & terminal charges.
- Assist in cost reduction initiatives
- VAT Management
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned to you by your supervisor.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration from a reputable institution with a minimum of Second Class, Upper Division; ACA/ACCA; An MBA/M.Sc. In accounting is an added advantage.
- Experience: 4 years (cognate).
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good organization skills
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Good technical accounting skills
- Excellent Team playing skills
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Management Proficiency
- Ability to Develop Budgets and Track Budget, expense
- Ability to Manage Processes and Reporting Research Results previous experience of general accounting
- Ability to innovate, prioritize and implement efficiently
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Hard work , high level of honesty and integrity.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
Application Deadline: 22nd November, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com