AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
Position Title: Senior Internal Auditor
Ref Code: SIA/NOV/2018
- Design audit objectives, logistics, schedules and scope.
- Design and evaluate internal controls and operating practices.
- Develop practical solutions to problems arising in business and financial operations.
- Create audit schedules and plans for the internal audit staff.
- Lead, direct and guide audit staff.
- Review and evaluate audit programs to achieve audit objectives.
- Design and initiate auditing techniques, practices and benchmarks for the audit staff.
- Review and assess the work of audit staff.
- Review and evaluate adequacy and effectiveness of the systems.
- Assess the audit findings and initiate corrective measures to ensure effectiveness in financial system of operations.
- Prepare audit reports including the audit findings and appropriate corrective actions initiated for the top management.
- Ensure, track and monitor appropriate follow-up actions.
- Ensure best practices, standards and procedures of the company in all audit operations
- Minimum educational qualification of B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Banking & Finance, or other related discipline
- Additional Qualification such as ACCA, ACA will be an added advantage
- Pursuance of CIA will be an added advantage
- Working experience of not less than 5years; with minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Senior Auditor in a regulated environment, preferably a bank or financial institution:
- High degree of process understanding as well as profound knowledge in the areas of Banking and finance products, retail products, digital finance and digital channel management
- Good knowledge of Internal Auditing Standards and IFRS
- Strong accuracy and analytical skills
- Good communication skill
- Team spirit and collaboration with colleagues
Application Deadline: 16 November, 2018
Note: All qualified applicants should apply on or before the close of business of the closing date stated above.