The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc) one of the 11 privatized Electricity Distribution companies in Nigeria that operates in the following states; Kogi, Niger, Nasarawa and Abuja, is presently recruiting for the position below:
Position Title: Senior Manager, Financial Operations
Major Roles / Accountabilities
- Support and coordinate updating of Post-Paid and Pre-Paid Dash-Boards.
- Ensure timely calculation of provisions for accrued and deferred revenue as well debt impairment.
- Consolidate Reporting on o Billing o Vending o Collections o CAPMI.
- Ensure that Policies for Impairment, Provision for Accrued and Differed Revenue are kept up to date.
- Ensure that working papers to support accounts receivable and revenue figures as per the financials are kept.
- Monthly verification of accounts receivable and consumption data as per the management reports.
- Assist with sales and tariff analyses.
- Interface with billing department regarding statistics and billing schedules.
- Develop business intelligence management reports.
- Assist in cashless initiatives and third party system integrations.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by Head, Finance Commercial Operations.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Degree in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Other analytical degree.
- ICAN, ACCA, ACA, CPA, ANAN.
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive, relevant experience.
Application Deadline: 5:00 pm GMT; 1st May, 2019.
The Cover Letter should be addressed to:
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Plc,
1 Ziquinchor Street, Off IBB Way,
Wuse Zone 4 – Abuja, FCT,
- All applications should include CV and a Cover Letter.
- The subject of your application should be position applied for. Failure to follow the instructions will lead to disqualification of your application.