Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
Position Title: Server Presales Specialist
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the achievement of market targets and operating indicators of the Nigeria server and related solutions, including the market landscape target, order, revenue, and profit.
- Identify mid- and long-term opportunities for the Nigeria server business, manage leads, explore opportunities, and develop key projects.
- Develop the brand strategy of the Nigeria server business, plan and implement marketing activities, and improve the brand influence of the company and products in the customer domain.
- Understand the basic knowledge of server products and solutions, competition situation between OEMs and operation strategies in Nigeria.
- Understand the server market requirements of Nigeria, such as finance, energy, government, and SME.
- Understand the mainstream partner information and relationship of the Nigeria server.
- Be able to carry out marketing activities with channel partners, application vendors, and end customers.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a numerate discipline with a strong interest in the field of analytics.
- Minimum of 5 years of Experience in the field of analytics.
- Experience in the field of Telecommunications is an advantage.
- Good presentation skill and being optimistic is top notch.
- Ability to work with less or no supervision.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.