MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
Position Title: Service Management Officer
Job Type: Permanent
The Service Management Officer will be responsible for monitoring and reporting service levels in line with customer contracts, as well as managing assigned accounts and relationships to ensure customer retention and increased network utilization.
Other responsibilities include:
- Serve as the primary customer contact for technical and business issues for assigned accounts.
- Manage change requests and contract renewals.
- Manage special requests like bandwidth on demand, relocation, migration, IP address requests, price reduction, additional capacities etc.
- Introduce new product offerings and features.
- Liaise with Sales, Marketing, Technical and other customer-facing functions to implement agreed SLA standards aimed at enhancing customer satisfaction and promoting loyalty.
- Effective monitoring and reporting of customer performance and utilization.
- Regular customer engagement via calls and visits.
- Schedule and attend customer service review meetings as required.
- Initiate discussions on up sell /cross sell and refer to Sales team. Follow up with the technical team to ensure timely equipment
- retrieval from churned clients for re-use.
- Review and reconcile qualified outages or any breach in SLAs especially upon requests.
- Continuously review processes and behaviours across all points of contact with customers to ensure optimal customer satisfaction and identify areas for process improvement.
- Schedule and execute customer service review meetings and attend customer events (as required) for assigned accounts.
- Track/monitor operational issues and follow up with assigned personnel to ensure timely resolution of problems.
- Manage the process for communicating scheduled outage/emergency activities to internal and external customer base on a timely basis, ensuring availability of accurate data for escalation.
- Perform other tasks as may be required
- Ensure customer data is updated and customer activity effectively tracked in Sales force.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- At least two (2) years of relevant experience.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills.
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Accountable and dependable.
- Time and priority management skills.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office suite.
- Ability to manage difficult situations and customers.
- Very good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Attention to details and ability to take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Ability to develop an in-depth knowledge of MainOne’s product and service offers.
- High level of integrity and professionalism, especially in dealing with highly confidential information.
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret general business documents (terms and conditions, technical procedures, etc.)
- Mature and able to coordinate diverse teams and functions in the achievement of a common goal and priority.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.