Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electric, Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Position Title: Stores Supervisor
Reporting To: Inventory Lead
Job Type: Full time
Verify purchase requisitions and stock replenishment
- Handle issue & receipt section & keep track of materials.
- Physical verification of inventory, reconciliation of shortage & excesses for zone and offices below it.
- Ensure adequate inventory of materials.
- Check the flow of the store from time to time.
- Responsible for asset conversion activities.
- Responsible for spare parts management activities.
- Carrying out activities as member of the scrap disposal.
- Deal with all theft cases, outdoor work – collection of quotation, material, transportation order (rate contract), drafting and noting of P.O. etc.
- Assist the customer with their demands, suggestions and complaints.
- Identification of non-moving items and items declared as obsolete, surplus and insurance spares as per user’s request.
- Proper storage as per nature of items with systematic system like one item kept in one place & proper traceability through computer as well as physical.
- All coordination activities with the various stores in the division and consolidation of store related papers.
- Prepare and maintain various MIS reports.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Carrying out all other functions as designated in line with achieving the departmental objectives.
- This role requires a first degree in Social Sciences or any related course
- At least 3-4 years in a similar role
- Inventory Management
- Knowledge of store management
- Technical Capacity knowledge
- Good Analytical skills.
- Commitment to Task
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
Application Deadline: 29th April, 2019.