Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Position Title: Supply Chain Graduate Trainee
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Position Type: Full-time
Impacted sites/locations: Five Major Sites: 2 Factories, 2 DCs and Head Office
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestle Nigeria Plc. is currently recruiting for vibrant, intelligent and motivated graduates to join the Supply Chain department at its operational sites.
- Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma
- Minimum Relevant work experience: 0-2 years of relevant experience.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Not more than 2 years’ of post-qualification working experience in any of the following areas- Sales, Customer Service, Supply Planning, Marketing, Finance, Engineering or Business related degree (minimum Second class Upper/ Upper Credit)
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Possess and display values such as integrity, transparency, accountability and respect.
- Innovative, customer driven and seek continuous improvement.
- Must be mobile and willing to represent the organization as required.
- Meticulous and analytical approach to data
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly assertive, courageous, persistent and goal oriented.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Application Deadline: 12th December, 2018.
- When the page opens, apply by clicking on the “Apply” button, follow the steps and attach a copy of your CV.
Note: We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.