TAC Group is a composite one stop Professional Service & Business Consulting firm providing Audit & Assurance Services, Tax Advisory, Forensic Accounting and Business & HR Advisory Services to clients in various sectors of the economy. The firm is principally driven by sound professional and business principles geared towards providing value added services through highly experienced and Well-trained professionals.
TAC is recruiting for the position of Audit and Tax Trainee in the Audit & Assurance unit and Tax Management and Advisory unit respectively. Our graduate trainee program offers challenging opportunities for fresh graduates with little or no experience. Whoever you are, we’ll help you grow, develop skills and professional & personal competencies in different areas ranging from Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
We are looking to recruit outstanding individual who will benefit from high quality assignments, training, support and international opportunities, you are guaranteed unlimited opportunities to be at the heart of business, positively impact society and fulfill your potential.
1. A graduate with a minimum of second class Upper degree in the field of Accounting, Economics, Finance or other social sciences discipline.
2. A minimum of 5 credits at SSCE Level including Mathematics and English
3. Must have completed the mandatory one year National Youth Service Program (NYSC)
4. Candidate should not be more than 25 years.
5. Being a student member of ICAN/ACCA/CITN will be an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested and qualified persons should send their detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or
before 25th January, 2019.
Applicants should state interested unit in the subject of the mail.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.