Our Client is a leading manufacturing company in West Africa, rapidly expanding to sub-saharan Africa. The company’s focus is to bring value to all stakeholders through the best use of their resources and skills to improve every area of their business
Position Title: Talent Management And Organisational Effectiveness Specialist
The Talent and Organizational Effectiveness Specialist will be responsible for all talent management activities (resourcing, performance management, training, career management, succession planning) in line with HR strategies and policies in order to secure prime talents in the organization.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manages all Talent Management activities in the company (develops and implements procedures and policies, identifies trends, develops internal management tactics, designs succession plan, onboarding, performance management)
- Manages organizational effectiveness and preserves the culture and values of the organization
- Reviews and maintains the company structure to ensure alignment with business objectives
- Identifies recruitment needs, designs and implements employee retention programmes and projects the image of the company as an employer of choice.
- Develops and implements the company’s Learning and Development strategy, develops and monitor annual training plan as well as training needs
- Manages all performance management strategies, frameworks, programs and ensures that performance management standards are adhered to.
- Designs, implements and evaluates career management frameworks and strategies
- Manages and engages all subordinates effectively towards attaining the vision of the company
- Minimum of 7 years post-qualification experiences and must spent 4 years in a management position within the manufacturing industry.
- Minimum of HND or First Degree in Human Resources or a related social science discipline
- MBA or Masters in a related discipline would be an added advantage
- Certification from a reputable professional institution e.g. CIPM, CIPD, SHRM
Skills & Competencies
- Thorough working knowledge of the Nigerian Labour Law
- Strong track record in HR generalist and change management roles
Application Deadline: 27 January, 2019