WACOT Limited is a part of TGI Group. Our business includes but are not limited to rice milling, soya milling, production of fertilizer and other agro-chemicals, sesame hulling which are exported to Asia and Europe, trade in grains such as maize, sorghum and groundnuts. We currently support the production of soya, rice, sesame, cotton, and maize as part of our out-growers initiative. WACOT has several MOU’s in place to aid its contribution to the fastest growing Nigerian sector- agriculture.
Position Title: Warehouse and Inventory Manager
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment type: Permanent contract
We are seeking a Warehouse and Inventory Manager in Sagamu, Ogun State.
- Maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Ensure quantitative and qualitative stock checks in all operations and ensure no wet/damaged stock is either stuffed or received into the warehouse
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Maintain and update all stock cards, registers, bin cards, daily
- Prepare and send daily/weekly and monthly stock report on all commodities in the warehouse for both inbound receipts and outbound dispatches
- Reconcile all physical stock figures with finance/Navision daily
- Maintain the weighing bridge in good working condition
- Ensure adequate controls are in place for zero tolerance of theft
- Ensure all drivers and assistants comply with all HSE requirements within the warehouse
- Maintain good queuing system for trailers waiting to offload/load in the warehouse and ensure traffic is not obstructed
- Ensure that warehouse facility is in good condition and routine maintenance is carried out
- Maintain good relationship with police and other regulatory agencies
- Ensure accurate vetting of all labour invoices
- Work with security unit and ensure adequate background information, checks and data are obtained for all labour engaged in the warehouse.
- B.Sc/HND in any discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Warehouse & Inventory Management with 3 years supervisory experience.
- IT skills including knowledge of MS Office, SAP etc.
- The ability to plan and organise work schedules
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong decision-making skills
- Must be able to manage and motivate a team
- Good spoken and written communication skills Reliable and trustworthy.
Our employees have the chance to develop highly rewarding careers while making contributions in their communities.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.