The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian Organization whose primary mission involves translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as publishing and distribution of same at affordable prices. It also organizes programmes to encourage interaction with the scripture and raises funds for these activities.
Position Title: Warehouse Assistant
Locations: Lagos & Aba
The Job Holder
- Ensures good management of stock with accurate record keeping.
- Ensures day to day posting of all released and received stock.
- Ensures stock are released promptly to salesmen as approved in the requisition form.
- Receives the return of unsold items into the warehouse with accurate record.
- Keeps proper record of all stock in the warehouse.
- Posts waybills and other stock management documents on Sage Accounting Software promptly.
- Ensures that all stock items are in good condition for sale.
- Must be level headed, able to work under pressure and a highly disciplined individual.
- Must be assertive, a person of integrity, good character and possess high numerical skill.
The applicant must:
- Have National Diploma in Accounting or ATS or Business Administration.
- Have a sound and practical knowledge of accounting software, (e.g. Sage 50).
- Have a minimum of 2 years cognate experience in warehouse or store management.
- Be level headed, able to work under pressure and a highly disciplined individual.
- Be assertive, a person of integrity, good character and possess high numerical skill.
- Applicants must be willing to learn and must be practicing and committed Christians with good testimonies of turning point experiences.
Application Deadline: 5th December, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications attaching typed CV and Photocopies of their Credentials to the “General Secretary/CEO” via firstname.lastname@example.org
Forward their Applications in writing through:
The Bible Society of Nigeria,
18, Wharf Road,
P.O. Box 68, Apapa,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.