Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited is a leading Closed Pension Fund Administrator whose main objective is to manage the Total E&P Nigeria Staff Non-Contributory Pension Fund.
The organisation is currently looking to recruit top talents to join its team and has mandated Workforce Group, a leading HR consulting firm to fill the following vacant roles.
Interested applicants are to click on any of the vacant role below to know more and apply.
Position Title: Webmaster/Database Administrator
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and/or Information Systems (minimum 2nd class upper).
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience (ideally covering website management, application development and database administration).
- Experienced in the use of Java, HTML, Crystal Reports, Microsoft SQL, Oracle.
- Experienced in database architecture design.
- Certifications such as PMBOK, MCSE Business Intelligence, and/or Azure web apps would be an added advantage.
The job holder will provide business & ICT related consultancy for implementation and support of both business and financial database applications, studies and projects in line with company policies. He/she will interface with internal business users and third-party software providers to satisfy business needs.
The job holder will also have significant influence in assisting in the determination and control of the ICT Budget, facing the challenges of meeting business requirements within rigorous budgetary & cost optimisation constraints.
The job holder’s activity shall include, though not necessarily be restricted to:
- Develops workflows or small to medium-sized in-house applications and phone apps to support business need.
- Proactively identify ICT procedural gaps and draft procedures to address such identified process gaps.
- Prepares and carries out awareness/promotional campaigns to promote understanding of applications/workflows and use.
- Ensures the maintenance of database integrity, stability, performance and security.
- Log application downtime and monitor databases for reducing said downtime.
- Works with third-party companies in the implementation of out-sourced application projects and support agreements.
- Carries out user acceptance testing of application updates, enhancements and change requests.
- Design webpages and content in line with business needs.
- Ensure website always remains dynamic and up-to-date.
- Ensure relevant content is uploaded onto the website.
- Maintain web access control, ease of use and speed.
- Manage quarterly pensioners newsletter and publishing of same on company website
- Provide business analysis services to the various departments, aimed at identifying and implementing business needs that are easily satisfied via ICT services.
- Support significant business/user related projects by carrying out initial analysis & documentation of requirements.
- Provide solution development, deployment, integration and user manuals in line with defined user requirement.
- Ensure proffered solution are:
- Provided in accordance with ICT policy, standards and procedures, and pre-defined targets of cost, time, quality & performance
- Effectively integrated within the existing systems, process and activities
- Fully consistent/compliant with any ICT SLA and or KPI in place.
- Participate in Technical Evaluation Teams as and when required.
- Participate in the preparation of the ICT budget.
Application Closing Date: Tuesday, April 2, 2019.