New Prudential Mortgage Bank (NPMB) is a limited liability company incorporated in July 1991 as New Prudential Mortgage Finance Limited and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in February 1992 to commence business as a Primary Mortgage Institution. In 1995, the company changed its name to New Prudential Building Society to reflect its revised business model that was focused on providing real estate advisory and mortgage services to its members only.
Position Title: Finance Officer
- Compliance with statutory authority and audit requirements
- Invoice & Petty Cash management
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Compile and analyze account data.
- Analyze and recommend financial actions and best accounting options.
- Handle related accounting responsibilities
- Prepare budgets and balance company’s financial records.
- Prepare balance sheet, profit/loss statement, and other reports.
- Candidate must have minimum qualification is B.Sc/HND in Accounting or other Finance related courses.
- Candidate should have at least 2 years accounting experience in banking
- Ability to work under pressure and with little or no supervision.
- Candidate must be a good team player and good team working skills.
- Must be ICAN or ACCA Chartered (professional level at least)
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literacy and familiar with accounting tools and software.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org