Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors. SFH offers professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Programme Title: Young Talent Programme (YTP) – Finance
Location: South West, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- SFH is looking for talented young people with a track record of academic excellence to join our vibrant workforce under our Young Talent Programme (YTP).
- We seek people who are self-motivated, achievement oriented, innovative and who are able to think ‘outside-the-box’ to cope with the ever-changing business environment.
- We invite applications from people who are interested in building a career with SFH and who demonstrate the potential to move up the career ladder quickly to assume leadership positions in the future.
What We Offer
- We provide a structured learning process that supports your career development. The YTP will provide structured learning, hands-on experience and the best performance management tools to enable the candidates learn and grow essential competencies for success in the NGO world.
- We have designed the programme to give exceptional young people the business knowledge and work experience to become future leaders in this sector.
- From the start you will attend our comprehensive onboarding programme that exposes you to all areas of the organisation.
- Then depending on your chosen career path and job placement, you will participate in structured and focused capacity building – both on and off the job.
- In addition to the highly competitive starting salary, you will be given stimulating hands-on-roles, exposure to all aspects of public health programming and development work and the opportunity to participate in innovate health projects.
- You will be supported by an experienced supervisor who will provide constructive feedback and have access to experienced mentors and coaches.
Candidates should possess qualifications in Accounting, Banking and Finance, etc.
Interested candidates must:
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Be below 28 years old
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) or have an HND with upper credit
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Must have a minimum of 2 years and maximum of 5 years post NYSC experience
- Possession of a relevant master’s degree will give an added advantage
- Registration with a relevant professional body will give an added advantage
- Must be computer literate and proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite at the minimum
- Candidate should reside in the selected region
Compensation & Benefits
- The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented young professionals.
Application Deadline: 19th February, 2019.
- When the page opens click on the “Apply Now” botton you will be transferred to a new page to apply. Follow the instructions and a confirmation mail will be sent to you upon completion of your application.
- Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements.
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Interested persons without the minimum requirements need not apply.